Terms & Conditions
You should carefully read the following terms and conditions. Your purchase or use of our products indicate that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
- Comdev.eu grants you a nonexclusive limited license to use the products you acquire through our web site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (the "license") issued by our company.
- All our extensions are released under the GPL v2 license.
- You may make any changes to the code, however we don't support extensions with modified code.
- Our code isn't encrypted. You are authorized to make any necessary modification(s) to our products to fit your purposes. You may not change or remove the copyright information in the header of the xml descriptor file. You may however remove the copyright from the footer if needed.
- You may not sub-license, assign, or transfer this license to anyone else without prior written consent from Comdev.eu
- You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of Comdev.eu
- Our products are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
- Our products are always designed for the latest stable version of Joomla, but we can give no guarantee, that the products will run with future versions of these CMS's. Members may use our support system to address any issues related to software versions and updates.
- Once you make the payment, you will be able to download the product on the "Orders under support page".
Comdev.eu does not offer refunds for purchased products. Unlike physical goods, electronically distributed software and software licenses can be easily duplicated. Once we have distributed a release version to the customer, the sale is final, and you may not return the software for a refund or credit. Please be cautious and make sure you know what you are purchasing.
Under no circumstances Comdev.eu will provide refunds on "your software is not what I need" basis.
Finding a bug in our products is not a reason for a refund. If you do find bugs, please report them so that we can fix them.
In the event of a mistake purchase, please report this to our billing department using our ticketing system. In order to evaluate our products, please test them on our demo servers. If you are uncertain of a specific feature, please ask a presale question or read the product documentation.
Comdev.eu reserves the right to approve refunds in the following cases ONLY:
- - upgrade to a different license type of the same product within 30 days of the purchase date
- - product purchase error if the product was NOT downloaded
For all other issues that don't fall into the categories above, please contact our billing department using our ticketing system.
Comdev.eu, does not warranty or guarantee our products in any manner. We cannot guarantee they will function with all 3rd party components, as there is currently no certification process for such components.
We offer support as a part of your purchase, for the duration of your subscription, for the domains registered only. If you have a question you think others have too please post it on the forum. If you have a specific question, please open a support ticket. We try our best to respond within 24 hours but we can't guarantee it.
License renewals: we offer the ability to renew your license for a 20% discount of a new license price.
Comdev.eu, reserves the right to change or modify these terms with no prior notice.