Sign in to follow this  
Guest Wouter1390423649

user rating in search list

Guest Wouter1390423649

Hi all,

A somewhat related question to the thread of bartekk_84: how do I show the rating users give in the Ratings&Reviews tab in the search list? There is no way I can figure out to access this attribute.

Thanks.

Guest Steve Bentley

Hi chompff. I don't use this so I had a look on the demo site. The ratings form just sends an email, so I assume you click a link to approve it? When you do where does it show on your site? Or are you saying it doesn't show anywhere?

Steve

Guest Wouter1390423649

Hi steve, thanks for your reply. When you look at for example at http://jomestate.comdev.eu/latest-listings/For-Sale/16-8-bedroom-detached-house-for-sale.html and go to the 'Ratings&Reviews' tab, you can enter a review and it appears in a list above the input box. It doesn't work at the demo-site if you're not logged in.

In the details tab, the average of these ratings is calculated and shown. At the demo-link, it's 0 because there are no ratings. I want to show that rating in the search list..

Guest Kevin D Snook

I am having a similar issue. The root of the problem is ratings and reviews need to be authenticated before you can add or view them

I need to have a public facing ratings and reviews tab so anyone can add or view them

First I need to get an anti-spam field on the review form and modify review functions to allow submit the reviews for non logged users

Anyone have any idea how to do this?