Hi folks,

Is it just me or is it really difficult to get the images going on JomDirectory? I do not consider myself a super Joomla site developer but I'm no newbie either, so in this case none of the images are working. No settings change seems to have any effect on the images. Example: When I import an image for the directory it shows clipped on the front end. The image also does not properly fits in the slide mod we purchased separately. What am I missing here. Please we need help urgently since setting up this component is not as easy as it should be.

Hello,

Forum is maintained by the community members. If you need a support quickly please create a support ticket.

As per images there are couple of settings that needs to be checked. Images can have different format set e.g. 1:1 where they are not cropped 4:3 and 16:9 where they are cropped to match the format.

Also please make sure that settings for the menu are set Use Global Settings to NO Otherwise you must set the image format for that menu (global settings are than being override).