Sign in to follow this  
Guest Felore  Lin

Does WaterMark work at all?

Guest Felore  Lin

Hi Guys,

I have been quite frustrated with the functionality of the watermark. It does not appear at all on any of the listing images that i have uploaded.

Does anyone knows how to fix this issue as i have sent out a couple of emails to the developers but got no resolve from them?

Thanks in advance.

Guest Steve Bentley

Hi

I don't think support will respond to an email. You need an up to date support agreement and use the ticket system on the comdev homepage

Regarding the watermark. It does work so support tell me but only with some png files. I raised this with them a while back but I don't know the outcome as I decided not to use them in the end. I would experiment with size of the png file and coverage of the watermark and test it until you get one that works. Not a great solution but if you find what makes the ideal png file perhaps you could post it here?

Cheers

Steve

Guest Felore  Lin

Apologies,

What I meant by email was ticketing to them. I just was informed by them and this is what they said:

"Watermark will be rewritten in next version. We will let you know when ready."

But my subscription will end 2 more days which is on the 18th of May! I am so not going to pay again just for the watermark. I just blame myself for being that unlucky though.

Also I seem to have encounter several bug along the way such as when a listing is post the media uploading etc doesn't really work perfectly with the SWF uploader (points doesnt get deducted). I know that no system is 100% perfect but still the developer should really improve on the system documentation. I get a little confused when the system is bugged.

Guest Steve Bentley

oh I see that's a pain. Have you discussed this with them? I think they are using all their time on the next release so they are probably reluctant to spend time on an issue that they have fixed in the new release, if you see what I mean, they have to fix it twice.

It might be worth renewing your support, its a complex program and they are always improving it. I gather the next version is going to be something special.

I have had a lot of problems with internet explorer when used for admin. When any of my customers have uploading issues I tell them to use Firefox or any other browser and that resolves it.